Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 Week Countdown



I am definitely getting huge. I am ready for this little girl to be here any day, so good thing there are only five weeks left. I don't think she'll be coming this early, but I have gotten to the uncomfortable stage and am getting anxious.

We had a doctor appointment yesterday and the doctor says that everything looks great. He's been saying how the baby is right on track size wise, so I had to ask what size she is on track for. Luckily the doctor says that she is probably going to be just a little above average, probably in the 60 to 65% range.

I have been working on getting everything set around here so that I'll be able to relax the last few weeks. We bought our diapers this past weekend and I have washed them and gotten them all put away. The clothes are all washed and put away as well. Bedding has been washed and put on the crib. Curtains are hung. Toys are de-tagged. Blankets and towels are next!

I will hopefully finish decorating the nursery before Thanksgiving and get some pictures posted. Now I just need to finish my Christmas shopping and I can relax and enjoy the most exciting Christmas season so far!!

2 comments:

  1. I talked with your father recently, and it's exciting to hear how much he and Jean are looking forward to being grandparents! You look beautiful!

    Love,
    Sharon from Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't expecting to go this early, but ta-da!!!!! Congrats on your baby girl! Can't wait to see pics! I am sure your parents are ecstatic! :)

    ReplyDelete