I'm feeling very bad about not doing any sort of Babycakes updates. We are halfway through the pregnancy and I haven't said much more than that we are expecting. So here starts the Babycakes overload. On Monday we will be having our 20 week ultrasound. So be watching for lots of pictures and our gender reveal!
| 10 week ultrasound photo! |
| Lesson of this photo: do not take pregnancy picture at the end of the day when I am over tired and not in the mood. P.S. I love my little photo bomber in the corner! |
I couldn't decide which 20 week picture I liked better, plus this gives a couple of different angles of my Babycakes bump.
Generally I have been feeling a lot better. I will say that my first pregnancy was easier, but that is my own fault for not getting into better shape before this one. Lesson learned, I will be taking better care of myself after Babycakes is born. We have our double jogger stroller and second high chair. We use the Tripp Trapp high chairs which convert with the kids forever, so we got a second one.
We have been working on getting Evelyn's big girl room ready for the end of the month. Hopefully we'll be able to get her completely moved and adjusted into that quickly so that we can make any changes to the nursery shortly after the holidays.
Evelyn is still betting on a boy. Can't wait to find out on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment